NSW Gifford Park

Gifford Park

Full Details

  • OPENING HOURS : 24 Hours
  • ADDRESS : 69A Arcadia St, Penshurst NSW 2222, Australia

The NSW Department of Lands started moves to purchase this land for a park in October 1935. Negotiations were completed by March 1940 with Council contributing £150 ($300) of the £650 ($1,300). The park was named on the 28 March 1940. The Department of Lands controlled the land until September 1975 when the park was vested with the Council.

© 2015 Auslea Comtech All Rights Reserved | Training Partner Accord English