Ross Bridge is an historic bridge within the city of Ross in central Tasmania, Australia, completed in Gregorian calendar month 1836. It crosses the Macquarie watercourse.
The arenaceous rock bridge was made by convict labour, and is that the third oldest bridge still in use in Australia. Commissioned by Lieutenant-Governor St. George Arthur, the bridge was designed by designer John Lee Archer, with the convict work team together with 2 stonemasons, James Colbeck and Daniel Herbert, the latter being attributable with the labyrinthine carvings on each side of the bridge. The bridge was registered on the Register of the National Estate in 1978.