We’ve got big plans to help nurture the souls of young and old residents alike. The Village Park features:
1. WATER PLAY AREA A fresh, fun and lively entertaining space for little kids and big kids alike. With plenty of surprises, the water play area will provide the ultimate setting for interactive play. Water play operating hours: 9am to 8pm (October – March) and 10am to 5pm (April to September)
2. PLAYGROUND AREA This will inspire young minds through its intricate web of tunnels, climbing equipment and slides. An elaborate maze of equipment is designed to keep kids exploring and active for hours.
3. BBQ & PICNINC AREA Excellent facilities will ensure outdoor entertainment is a breeze. Families and friends can relax and unwind with plenty of BBQs and sheltered seating.
4. THE HUB An active sports area with a basketball court and skate zone for teenagers and adults. It provides the ideal space to enjoy exercise and the great outdoors.
5. WETLANDS Serving as a home to a range of plant and animal life, whilst contributing to the water-sensitive urban design of the park.
6. AMPHITHEATRE LAWN Overlooking an impressive grassed oval perfect for a game of footy, the amphitheatre is a great place to enjoy open air entertainment or just soak up the sun.
7. EXHIBITION GARDENS Created for everyone to enjoy, the gardens feature a range of local and native plants. Inquisitive minds will be fascinated by nature’s perfect playground.